google analytics tracker

Sunday 18 March 2018

The Terrible Triumvirate; Aging, Death, and Grief


A note from Karin and Trish--these three episodes are pretty somber.  We made them in the hope that, as our furry pets have much shorter lives than ours, the podcasts might offer some helpful advice for dealing with elderly animals, making decisions about euthanasia, and coping with loss.
Making these three episodes was hard yet cathartic.  

Please, if you don't feel up to listening, that is fine with us.  

And if you do, thank you.  We hope it helps.



Sylvester, Trish and Scott's much loved (and terribly spoiled) tuxedo boy, the day he was rescued and brought home.

You can learn more about him HERE, in his own words!


Thanks for listening!

4 comments:

  1. I couldn't get the link to open but will try again later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is weird - I've just tried them and got them no problem.If it keeps happening, message me and I'll send a link to them in google drive for you. Catiotales (AT)gmail DOT com

      Delete
  2. I have yet to get these to play. I keep getting "This track can’t be played right now. Please try again later." Help please.

    My current cat, Taffy, is about 16, has a heart murmur and kidney disease. She was adopted at about age 8.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is really strange - I've got no problem accessing them. Can you email me and I can send you links to the MP3s on a google drive. Catiotales AT gmail DOT com.

      Delete