google analytics tracker

Friday 20 April 2018

Madder Than a Wet Cat


Podcast 4/18/18

ogg format link click HERE


In which the bathing--ON PURPOSE--of felines is discussed.  A very few helpful hints, plus a fun, erm, psychosis-inducing memory about mud smirched Bad Cats.  Shrews, lemmings, and sheep kidneys are also mentioned...


Fun Facts and Fotos:


The answer to the question, How often should you bathe your pussy?

Why do shrews taste nasty?

Lemmings, debunked.


Trish, bathing Seppo



Salem gets a bath!
(NSFW)

Thanks for listening!



4 comments:

  1. 🎵 You're just too good to be true ( so co operated)
    Can't take my eyes off of you ( unable to blink )
    You'd be like hubba hubba to touch
    I wanna hold you so much ( not wet version )
    At long last love has arrived
    And I thank Cod you’ve alive
    You're just too good to be true
    Can't take my eyes off of you You're just too good to be true
    Can't take my eyes off of you
    You'd be like heaven to touch
    I wanna hold you so much
    At long last love has arrived
    And I thank God I'm alive
    You're just too good to be true
    Can't take my eyes off of you....🎶
    Love you lots, Miss Salem 💖
    Ps : mom cracked up when you sang & dance mol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Mr. Puddy!!!!

      I'm all blushing and stuff...love you lots, too!

      xoxoxoxo Your Salem

      Delete
  2. Love Salem talking! My Dad once asked me how often I bathed Derby. I said never! Unless he got into something nasty he was on his own for keeping clean.

    ReplyDelete